To run the business properly, it is important to pay your employee at the right time. QuickBooks do the job for you and keep your business running seamlessly. QuickBooks is one the most popular account software that takes the control as your company’s accountant and manages all the account related issues to run the business smooth.
A payroll process includes generates the Paychecks of employees, print them and pay the right amount. While using the service, you are allowed to decide the issued time of paychecks and the process of delivery. You can also access the left leaves, working hours and overtime. This process proves great in establishing good employee relationships.
QuickBooks calculates the gross pay of each employee, and then add taxes and arrival deductions in the salary pay. In QuickBooks, you are allowed to generate the paycheck, save the transaction record in your QuickBooks account, Find the liabilities and taxes, and pay them.
QuickBooks calculates payroll by using tax tables. To access the tax tables with the company data file, it is required to subscribe to any of the Intuit Payroll Services, either QuickBooks Basic Payroll, Standard Payroll, Enhanced Payroll or Assisted Payroll. To subscribe or learn about the options, go to the Learn About Services on the Home page and click “Pay your employees.”
To calculate the payroll, QuickBooks seeks four information:
• Information about the company
• Information about employees
• Information about payroll items
• Tax tables for state, local and federal withholding’s
The QuickBooks payroll feature works by default with the exercise file. To turn off the payroll in company file, take the following steps:
1. Go to the Edit menu, select Preferences, and click Payroll & Employees on the left panel.
2. Click on the Company Preferences tab and choose “No payroll.”
3. Click OK.
QuickBooks offers Quickbooks payroll support service in case you need help to subscribe the services or set up.
If you don’t want to subscribe to any QuickBooks Payroll service, QuickBooks allows you to calculate the employees’ payroll manually.
1. Go to Help, and select QuickBooks Help (or press F1).
2. Click Search, enter “manual payroll,” and press Enter.
3. Choose the topic: Calculate payroll taxes manually.
4. Set the company file to access the manual payroll calculations setting, then click the link of manual payroll calculations.
5. Click ‘Set my company file’ to access manual calculations link.
6. Close and restart QuickBooks.
In case you do not find the payroll features in the Employee menu, make sure that your preferences are set properly to access the payroll.
1. Go to the Menu, choose Edit and then Preferences.
2. Choose Payroll & Employees.
3. Click the Company Preferences tab.
4. Select Full Payroll, and click OK.
Despite of all correct settings from your end, it is possible to face problem during the use of payroll features. You may find it difficult to generate the paychecks or calculating the net pay amount. Quickbooks customer support phone number helps you to resolve the issue in one dial. It provides secure remote access to your account to fix the problem instantly.